Hi Everyone!! 
I hope your weekend has been great! 
Mine has been busy but wonderful.
I am sharing two cards today that I made for the current
I used Annie's Art for both of my card and made them into a Twisted Easel card.




Side- view of the first twisted easel card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!! 
Make sure to check out all the fun images that Tiddly Ink Stamps has to offer!!
Have a wonderful day!

Products Used:
Colored with Copic markers on Crafter's Companion cardstock
Versafine Onyx Black Ink
Ombre Ink (Hero Arts)
Happy and Smile Stamp set (Simon Says Stamps)
Word Salad (Paper Smooches)
Smile Circle die (Simon Says Stamp)
Take Note 6x6 (Doodlebug)
Dots on Dots Yellow paper (BoBunny)
Bermuda Bay Cardstock (Stampin Up)
Wink of Stella glitter brush pen
Glossy Accents
Buttons (Stampin Up and stash)
Enamel dots (Recollections)

10 comments:

Linda said...

These are adorable. I love the colorful buttons!

Marilyn said...

Awesome cards!!

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH!! I LOOOOVE these cards! So Cool and Colorful and simply amazing! :) Have A Wonderful Day!


Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

AtStudioD said...

Hey! I recognize these cards!
I'm so glad you were able to post them in the challenge!
They are sooo cute!

x0, D

JanR said...

Love these! So bright and fun and I love the shape too! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

Migdalia said...

OMG!! They are adorable!! Is one for me? lol
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Raluca Vezeteu said...

Wow! Love your cards!!! Such awesome colors! Thanks for joining us over at Tiddly Inks! Hugs xx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

What a fab selection of cards. Thanks so much for joining our Easely Challenge at Tiddly Inks. Good Luck x

Buttercup said...

Your cards are vibrant and lovely!!! Thank You for sharing and for joining in our challenge at Tiddly Inks!!! Happy Crafting! :)

Over Embellishing said...

These are fantastic! Love the colors and buttons! Your coloring is fantastic!!!